|Wij geven ook (persoonlijke) workshops waarbij we samen overleggen welke datum het wordt.|
|€375,00 Incl. BTW|
|€235,00 Incl. BTW|
Masterclass- Fine Art Photography – “Find Your Style” – English version
13 oktober - 14 oktober
Date: 13th & 14th October 2018
Location: Kats, the Netherlands.
Models: Up to three models if the maximum number of participants is reached!.
Team: There will be a English Tolk, professional Stylist, Makeup Artist and Assistant present during the day.
Spots: There will be a limit of 15 participants for this event.
Required equipment: Camera with portrait lens (35;50mm prime recommended), laptop with photoshop installed if you want to follow the tips and tricks section in the end, portfolio print or digital if you would like to have your portfolio reviewed in the end of the event.
Investment: Cost per person is 725 EUR .Coffee, tea, soft drinks, snacks and light lunch during the day included. Fee does not include flight, accommodation or transportation. Please note that 50% deposit (365EUR ) Paypal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org is required to reserve your spot. The rest of the payment is due to 2 weeks before the start date of the workshop, so until the 1th October 2018.
If you want to resign from the workshop after sending the deposit, you can easily do that, but please no later than 4 weeks before the date of the workshop, then the deposit is non-refundable!
Terms & Conditions: Please be aware that you are not allowed to use any of the images taken during the workshop commercially (including all kind of advertisement and promotion). You are allowed to use the images to showcase your own portfolio, on your website and on social media channels crediting “Ewa Cwikla Workshops” and location “Het Katshuis”. Images are not allowed to be submitted to magazines or competitions without permission. You are not allowed to make any videos of any part of the workshop.
Sending the deposit is agreeing to all stated above.
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM INTRODUCTION
During the introduction part Make-Up Artist and Stylist will be both working on preparing the models for the practice part.
Subjects that will be covered during the introductory part:
- About photographer’s work. Ewa Cwikla’s. Portfolio.
- Finding your way in photography. “Fint your style”.
- Portrait as the most difficult photography type.
- What are the characteristics of a strong portrait.
- How to prepare, where to find inspirations.
- Team & Models – how to find people to work with.
11:40 AM – 12:00 AM BREAK
12.00 AM – 17:00 PM PRACTICE PART
- Introduction to the tasks that will be performed during the day.
- Ewa’s work with each model for about 20 minutes under observation of the participants, showing how she would perform the tasks and explaining her photography know how.
- Independent work of the participants with models in max 5-6 people groups under Ewa Cwikla’s vision.
- Working with natural light inside.
- Working with natural light outside.
- Working with studio flash light.
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED DURING THE PRACTICE PART AROUND 1.30-2.00 PM.
10.00AM – 11.30 AM INTRODUCTION
- Summary of practical tasks.
- Selection of photos – where to start, what to pay attention to.
- Introduction to post-production. Tools.
- Marketing, social media.
- Publications in the Netherlands and abroad.
11:30 AM – 11:45 AM BREAK
11:45 AM – 2:00 PM POSTPRODUCTION
- Post Production Tips & Tricks. Ewa will retouch one portrait with 3 styles of each model taken during the workshop on the day one.
2:00 PM – 4.00PM QUESTIONS
LUNCH WILL BE SERVED DURING THE QUESTIONS PART AROUND 2.00 PM.
- Portfolio review for interested participants who will bring the portfolio with them (print or digital).
If you would like to register or if you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com
Lijkt het je leuk om deel te nemen aan een van deze workshops?
|Ik ga er vanuit dat je mijn inzet, inspiratie en harde werken respecteert en de beelden die tijdens een workshop zijn gemaakt niet gebruikt en/of doorgeeft aan derden op welke manier dan ook zonder mijn naam vermelding :
Ewa Cwikla of Ewa Foto’s Photography & Styling.